click the gem to go to my shop

click the gem to go to my shop
click the gem to go to my shop

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Taking the Leap...New Artfire shop for AudreyGardenLady

I decided to take the plunge on Artfire. The recent promotion was just too good to pass up. I signed on for one of their Pro accounts and, so far, I'm really liking their setup. Lots of nifty little features and some I am still figuring out. Of course, I am not closing my Etsy shop. I do love Etsy. My Artfire shop is a complimentary venue.


What kind of online businesswoman would I be if I didn't dazzle your eyes with a link to my Artfire shop
http://audreygardenlady.artfire.com/
 
All in all, my hubby and I are getting the hang of the on line marketing world...though I still can't get him to make a FaceBook page.....
Gotta love that man of mine!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...