click the gem to go to my shop

click the gem to go to my shop
click the gem to go to my shop

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My funny Valentine.....

On Valentine's eve, I left cards and sweet little present on the table for the 2 loves of my life to find at breakfast. On Valentine's Day, those 2 wonderful guys let me sleep in a little...got to love those two.
My son couldn't stand the suspense anymore though and woke me up so he could show me what he made me for Valentine's...

 Yep, It's a Lego Valentine.....













Then wonderful hubster got in on the act...

Sigh...I love those guys of mine!!

2 comments:

Maya Kuzman said...

What a fabulous Valentine you had!
And those are some fantastic gifts you received!

Audrey said...

Thank you so much! I an truely blessed!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...