click the gem to go to my shop

click the gem to go to my shop
click the gem to go to my shop

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Front Porch memories

Some of my favorite memories are of sitting on the front porch swing at my grandmother's house, swinging and listening to the birds sing and smelling the azaleas that were blooming all over her yard. She also had lovely little figurines and ceramic planters inside the porch with her beautiful violets blooming in them.

I just happened across Porch Magazine on the net while looking for some planters like Grandmother's. The current issue features the designs from 13 artists. If you like romantic country french
visiting  http://porchmagazine.webs.com/ is especially a must see.
They have a blog link there too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...