click the gem to go to my shop

click the gem to go to my shop
click the gem to go to my shop

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wonderful Spring

Now that it finally looks like warm weather is here to stay, I am getting so excited about getting my veggie garden going again. Lots of clean out done from those many winter freezes, still much to do but my sugar snap peas are coming along nicely...even have a few blooms. The lettuce is sprouted and about 2 inches tall.
Flowers of all kinds have started to sprout...I love cornflowers.
The best part is it's all organic. Can't wait to start eating some of it.
Anyone know of an organic way to fight a little Florida mole who just loves to tunnel under my peas? Ugh!

Organic Gardening Magazine Maria Rodale Shares Organic Eating Tips on The Doctors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILe7uCTDjsI

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...