click the gem to go to my shop

click the gem to go to my shop
click the gem to go to my shop

Thursday, January 28, 2010

New to the Blog world......

A little about us: We are a family of 3 with various new adventures going on in our lives. My son is an active Boy Scout. My husband and soul mate is a wonderfully talented architect, who now hangs out his own shingle. And, me? Not too long ago I started a handmade jewelry business which has opened up a whole world of new learning avenues. Not only jewelry techniques and design but web site management, FaceBook, twitter and now this blog. I love learning new things and along the way, I have met a ton of wonderful new people on line who are anxious to share what they know...
Good thing since I'm such a newbie at this part!!

You can fan me on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/ylslv6g

and Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/AudreyGarden

3 comments:

Recreationalart said...

I'm so happy I am your follower now!

Recreationalart said...

i replied to your email about 'how to'- hope you saw it!

Audrey said...

Thank you so much! That was really a help!
Festians are such a great group.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...